Cisco SMARTnet Support Total Care Services
Miragetek have a fleet of trained engineers capable of providing service on your existing hardware; we also provide Cisco support for your small business and enterprise infrastructure.
Our comprehensive range of support services mean you can think of Miragetek as the only company you need to deal with when it comes to fixing and maintaining the hardware and software that keeps your business productive.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Printer Repair
- Computer Repair
- Server Repair
- Cisco Small Business ProSupport
- Cisco SMARTnet Support
- Bespoke Maintenance Contracts
- Miragetek Version of SMARTnet
- Cisco Network Audit
Cisco SMARTnet Overview
In terms of Cisco support, there are many variations that provide different levels of support. We recommend speaking to one of our sales staff on 0208 557 1227 to find the right support contract for your requirements. Cisco SMARTnet support typically includes the following options:
- 24 hour access to the Cisco Technical Assistance Centre (TAC)
- Cisco.com web access to help you manage your service requests.
- Cisco.com web access to help you find technical information.
- IOS support and access to IOS updates.
- Next business day advance hardware replacement.
- 2 or 4 hour response advance hardware replacement *
* Please note, Cisco can only manage a 2 hour response at locations with good accessibility; if you live in a remote location that's hard to get to, you may have to settle for a 4 hour advance hardware replacement service.
Technology is a tool that's meant to enable your business by saving you money and increasing productivity; but there's a cost involved, and this has an effect on your cash flow.
Tying up valuable capital into your IT infrastructure, which could be better used to pay off your credit lines and take on new business opportunities, may not be the best way forward. Fear not, with Cisco you can have your cake and eat it too.Find out about Miragetek Finance!