The Benefits of Cisco Telepresence Solutions
Cisco telepresence is being adopted at a much quicker rate than ever before; it's not hard to see why when you understand that by 2013, video will account for over 91% of global consumer traffic. Businesses are starting to realise that telepresence has far more virtues than significantly reducing travel costs.
- In a recent poll, workers that frequently use Cisco telepresence products reported an average saving of 2 hours every week, allowing them to fit more tasks into their day.
- If you business relies on different departments communicating information to one another, and speed of decision making is critical, then collaboration via video is the perfect solution to help you achieve this.
- Not only will you save on petrol and accommodation costs, think about the amount of time your employees spend being unproductive while on the road. Optimise your response time to new business opportunities by making the most of your employees' valuable time.
- Train your staff more efficiently from any location; with the tools that Cisco provide, deliver powerful training sessions at a fraction of the cost.
- Reduce your carbon footprint; if 100 workers used Cisco telepresence one day a week as an alternative to going into the office, you would save enough forest to cover 5 football pitches.
Would You Like a Telepresence Demonstration?
Miragetek have a suite of Cisco telepresence demo kit, and we can bring a free demonstration to your office within mainland UK; it won't cost you a penny. Our engineers can wow your MD with the capabilities and visual impressiveness of both the hardware and high definition 1080p picture quality.
Book a free demonstration today on 0208 557 1227.
Here's a link to a global study produced by Cisco regarding the top ranked benefits that telepresence brings to your company:
Top ranked benefits that telepresence brings (External Website PDF 2.4Mb)
Technology is a tool that's meant to enable your business by saving you money and increasing productivity; but there's a cost involved, and this has an effect on your cash flow.
Tying up valuable capital into your IT infrastructure, which could be better used to pay off your credit lines and take on new business opportunities, may not be the best way forward. Fear not, with Cisco you can have your cake and eat it too.Find out about Miragetek Finance!